Can’t get enough of (faux) fur vests lately. I have one vest from last year that is reversible from quilted brown fabric to the softest brown fur EVER. I’m going to have to bust it out soon for a look, but until then…Jessica Alba is working hers!
I love how she styled hers with all neutrals, which in my opinion, keeps it classic, not crazy fur vest lady (which is definitely a fear of mine). That’s because Jessica Alba knows best.
Target That Look:
- Merona Ivory White Scarf (or this one!)
- Women’s Floral Print Sunglasses
- Merona Twill Green Favorite Shirt Button Down
- Vanilla Star Mid-Rise Flare Jeans (I haven’t worn a pair of flares in forever, but looks like they’re coming back!)
- Starbucks Iced Coffee (gotta stay caffeinated)
- Journee Collection White Strap Pumps
- Xhilaration Gray Faux Fur Vest