Still digging this sock/ankle boot trick that I first debuted here. #sorrynotsorry
This outfit was just quirky enough for me with the pairing of the animal graphic sweatshirt (obsessed with this bad boy) and the animal print belt. But then I had to take it one step further with the socks (pun intended).
I’ve learned that you’ve got to keep it interesting during this capsule challenge. It’s all about finding new ways to wear things and pair things.
Who knew socks could be so.much.fun!?
- On Target item: Merona Leopard Print Belt (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory (exact; other options below)
- Purse: Madewell (exact)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Socks: Target (last year; similar 1, similar 2)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)