So yesterday’s look (here if you missed it) featured this same skirt and tee, but for a more classic look.
This time around, we’re putting a glam twist on it (aka Jennifer Lopez could wear this).
I was inspired by Jessica Alba’s look from Monday’s Target That Look post (here) to pull out my fur vest (reverses to a brown quilted vest). I’m one of those crazy people that love mixing brown and black (and blue and navy for that matter), and I took full advantage of that mixing here. The leopard print helps it all work together and adds a little bit of zest. Meeeeeooooowww.
I’d probably lean to the classic look as my favorite of the two, but it is always fun to step out of your comfort zone and try a different style. Which one is your favorite?
And would you rock a (faux) fur vest?
- On Target item: Merona Black 3/4 Sleeve Tee (Fall 2013, but this one is nearly exact)
- Necklace: Target (Spring 2014; super similar)
- Fur Vest: thrifted (similar options below)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor Loft (Fall 2013; super similar)
- Clutch: Banana Republic Outlet (Summer 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)