As I mentioned on Friday, The Husband and I had taken the day off from work to go on a hike in Brown County, Indiana, and we were worried about the rain ruining our plans (oh and it was gonna be coooooold). We had planned on Thursday night to not go at all, but woke up on Friday morning and didn’t really want to give up our original plans.
So off we went (blasting Taylor Swift the entire way).
We arrived right after 9:00am and seemed to have the whole park to ourselves, which NEVER happens. The leaves were pretty much gone, but we still enjoyed our 1.5 hour hike together, and it was still really gorgeous.
And then we got pizza! If you ever find yourself in the gorgeous college town of Bloomington, Indiana (home to my Alma mater Indiana University), then please stop for lunch or dinner at Mother Bear’s pizza. You can thank me later.
The rest of the weekend was chill and full of good food, which is very important. And Target came to my website and pinned this picture. SUPER, SUPER EXCITING!
Hope you all had an equally great weekend as well!
Ps. And this coat came up for sale on Friday, and I had to have it. I missed out on it last year, and that was not about to happen again. My favorite color combo? On an item that I am eligible to purchase? Plus, an additional discount AND 31% off and free shipping (thanks Halloween)? Done and done.
- On Target item: Merona Red Plaid Favorite Shirt (exact, other patterns)
- Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Hat: American Eagle (c/o; exact)
- Vest*: Merona, Target (Poshmark – it’s reversible to plaid!; super similar plaid; super similar black)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Socks: Target (last year; similar 1, similar 2)
- Boots*: LL Bean (thrifted; exact)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!