I’ve got a bad case of wanderlust right now, and I’m wishing I was jetsetting off somewhere. I’m also loving Reese’s airport style to get it done in. An oversized gray sweater is perfect for fall travel, and I don’t know about you, but I always get cold on the plane, so a blazer helps fight the chill. And an embellished tote would help me carry all my plane essentials (I always bring waaaay too many magazines, so heavy!).
And yes, I wish I was that fancy that I can walk around an airport in those heels. But I usually end up wearing these. Because I’m sooooo faaaaancy.
Target That Look:
- Merona Solid Black Bow Sash Fedora
- Mossimo Black Ponte Blazer
- Long Tassel Necklace
- Denizen Essential Stretch Dark Rinse Jeans
- Under One Sky Embellished Black Tote
- Merona Gray Tunic Sweater (looks sooo comfy and comes in 3 other colors!)
- Merona Black Patent Heels