So I’m a little behind on outfit photos, and it is a little too cold now to wear this (#needsometights or these socks), but last Monday…it was NOT! So bear with me as I work my way through them!
I’m a big fan of mixing colors (more so than prints). I think my favorite outfits usually end up having three different colors and two of those colors are usually unexpected pairings. So in this outfit, the maroon/burgundy paired with the red is an unexpected match, and the black skirt and accessories kind of tie it all together.
Here are a few more examples:
- Red + Orange (anchored by lots of brown)
- Pink + Blue (mellowed by neutrals)
- Maroon + Green
- Blue + Green
What are you favorite color combos?
- On Target item: Merona Red Kitten Heels (gift from my parents, Winter 2013; similar)
- Sweater: Ann Taylor (Winter 2013; super similar, similar 2)
- Necklace: Target (Spring 2014; super similar under $20!)
- Purse: Target (exact – reverses to gray!)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (Winter 2013; similar options below)