I’m definitely a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve (so many emotions!), so when I stumbled across this fun sequin heart sweater, I knew I had to do a What I Wish I Wore post around it.
Because I can’t buy it. Because I did THIS to myself.
Anyways, I loved the sweater and wanted to show one way that I would wear it. Two words: colored pants. The wine colored pants are perfect for fall and winter, and they pair beautifully with those red embellished pumps. Top it off with some neutral and classic accessories, and throw on a coat, and you’re good to go for work, out on a dinner date, or to a holiday party (those are coming up soon you know)!
Items from the Look:
- Merona Gold Boyfriend Watch
- Dorothy Perkins Gold Sequin Heart Sweater
- Black Snakeskin Print Crossbody Purse
- Dorothy Perkins Port Straight Leg Trousers
- Dorothy Perkins Gray Collarless Seamed Coat (under $100!)
- Merona Red Embellished Pumps (come in black too)