Starting today and continuing every Thursday up until Christmas (that’s 7 Gift Guides!), I’m going to be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, I might throw it on there!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
Here we go then!
The 2014 Gift Guides are starting out with one of my favorite “groups” of people. The Homebodies (full disclosure, I am one of these 80% of the time)!
Habitat: Their home/couch/favorite oversized chair
Loves: Cuddling up on the couch, sipping some hot chocolate or tea, and being buried under blankets
Dislikes: Organized activities outside the home, putting their “real life” clothes back on, and being cold
Check out my picks (all $25 or under) for your favorite homebody!
- Xhilaration Owl Thermal Shirt
- Merona Moccasin Slippers
- C9 by Champion Fleece Cocoon Jacket (I have this…and only take it off to go to work.)
- Yogi Bedtime Tea (this is one of the two brands of tea that I drink…so gooood)
- Xhilaration Fleece Lined Socks (I have these, and they’re like a hug for your foot!)
- Mossimo Oversized Black/White Plaid Scarf (I need this too!)
- Mossimo Ultrasoft Crew Neck Sweater (v-necks here; cannot say enough about these sweaters! Softest things ever and they come in a bunch of colors)
- Nature’s Wick Bonfire Nights Candle (The wooden wick makes it crackle like a real bonfire and the smell is subtle, but still great. Highly recommended this!)