Today’s fun highlights:
- Off another Friday (yes, my co-workers are jealous)! Just burning up those vacation days! I think I only work like one more Friday the rest of 2014! So lucky, I know!
- I love scarves. Duh. They’re great at changing up looks (especially my graphic tee into a plain gray tee). They’re my floaty wings in this Capsule Challenge!
- I love love love fall, because I’m basic (see here for more on that). Sweater, scarves, blazers, boots of all kinds, and gorgeous leaves. They’re all my favorites.
- The Husband and I are off to IL to join his family for a baby shower for my sister-in-law. I may have gone crazy on the registry buying, but in my defense, you only get to buy presents for your very first niece once. So. Much. Pink.
- Some of you loved the coat that I ended up buying last week. Well guess what? It’s part of a 30% off deal right now! Find it here and use the code EXTRA30.
- I actually started my Christmas shopping after mentioning it last week. So Type A.
- 40 outfits down. 34 to go! I’d like to start showcasing more tricks about making the most of your capsule. I feel like I haven’t even scratched the surface of what this capsule can do.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- This whole getting-dark-before-I-even-get-home thing. No me gusta.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Tan Blazer (Fall 2013; this year’s version)
- Scarf: Forever21 (exact – just picked up and I love it…super big!)
- Graphic Tee: Home T. (exact)
- Purse: Coach (Poshmark – told you I was obsessed, I score this baby for cheap because of a small flaw; exact style; similar 1 & similar 2 for less)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)