Still working on that Christmas list over here. I came up with a few picks last week, but apparently The Husband said he needed more items.
Well consider these Five Guys (get it?) some potential options…
Check them out:
- Multicolored Statement Necklace (I mean….this is gorgeous and these spring like colors might help me make it through winter)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Color Lipstick in Neon Red (I’m on the look out for a red lipstick that doesn’t have underlying shades of pink…a true red…anyone have any recommendations? This looks reasonable.)
- Joules Striped Rain Boot Liner Socks (Target recently started selling Joules rainboots and other products, and I’m wanting all of the line but especially these fun rainboot liners!)
- Mossimo Blue and Navy Color Blocked Coat (I’m addicted to coats – anything to stay warm – this winter, after the brutal cold we faced last winter. This one is so chic and gorgeous.)
- Merona Embellished Crew Neck Sweater (stripes + classic color combo + built-in embellishment = perfection)