Oh hey, stripes and floral.
I love you.
I love you separated.
I love you mixed.
But I especially love you in spring when the days are longer and the nights aren’t as crisp. But, as a very dedicated style blogger, I must push on!
This weekend was full of fun at the baby shower. The shower was owl themed (so is the nursery), and I have never seen as cute of cookies and diaper cakes as there was at this party (see below). I’m so excited for the parents-to-be, so excited to be a first time aunt, and so excited for the little baby girl to make her way into the world!
Hope you all had an equally great weekend as well!
Ps. I’ll be doing a post on my favorites this Friday, but all women’s outerwear and winter accessories are on sale (check them out here), and I just thought some of you might want to know!
- On Target item: Merona Black and White Stripe 3/4 Tee (exact)
- Vest*: J.Crew Factory (Fall 2014; exact)
- Hat: American Eagle (c/o; exact)
- Scarf: gift from sister-in-law (similar options below)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – check your store for this, since I got mine in the store for $26.99)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact – I might be getting these in black for Christmas!)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!