It’s a battle here on Style On Target…who can be featured in the Target That Look series more: Reese (Witherspoon), Jessica (Alba), or Olivia (Palermo)? Apparently I love them all equally, since they’ve each been spotlighted four times…and they were the last three Target That Look posts. #sorrynotsorry
I think the reason that they end up on this blog so often is that they all know what works for their bodies, and they always end up looking so classic, but with a twist, which is some day how I hope everyone describes my style and my looks.
But enough about me and my love for these ladies…let’s talk about important things…like these boots. Holy heck, I’m in love with these and tempted to buy them, but 1) I need to learn willpower and 2) I would need to learn how to walk in them.
So maybe no? But you can…check out the items below and rock Olivia’s look for way less!
Target That Look:
- Maroon/Pink Statement Necklace ($17 and perfect for fall/holiday color schemes)
- Mossimo A-Line Gray Sweater Dress (comes in 2 other colors too)
- Limited Edition Jewel Clasp Clutch/Purse (I love the diamond/jewel closure, so chic!)
- Sam & Libby Thigh High Black Boots (these got great reviews too!)
- Cherokee Gray Chunky Cardigan Sweater