So this little stripe dress hadn’t made its way out of the capsule collection yet, but it was a work horse this past week. I wore it two different ways, and we all know that stripes are a workhorse, so what better time to feature it than in one of these two looks post.
This is how I wore it on my day off last Friday. I had done some errand running around town (including visiting my trusty thrift shop), and just wanted an easy simple look that was still fun. This look fulfilled that!
Stripes paired with a fun complimentary color combo? Count me in.
Tune in tomorrow to see how I take this from Zooey Deschanel quirky (love her, love New Girl) to urban girl cool.
ps. Happy Birthday to the lovely B! She’s the best and deserves the best of birthday celebrations!
- On Target item: Merona 3/4 Sleeve Stripe Sweatshirt Dress (Spring 2014; similar options below)
- Purse: Merona, Target (Spring 2014; similar 1, similar 2)
- Belt: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Tights: Merona, Target (Winter 2013; 2014 colors here)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)