The first look with this dress (here if you missed it) was quirky, and now, I’m taking you to the streets (of a quirky neighborhood in Indy…see how that works?).
I don’t know about your neck of the woods, but it is getting chilly here in the Midwest. Apparently a cold front is moving in, and there is nothing I love more than layering up when that happens (or you know, drinking copious amounts of hot chocolate).
Plaid plus stripes? Who knew it could be so cool?
I am obsessed with the urban look and actually ended up wearing this exact outfit to the baby shower this past weekend. Super casual and covered up, since I was crawling around with some kids!
Which one would you wear? How else do you recommend styling a stripe dress (I’m fishing for ideas ;))!
- On Target item: Merona 3/4 Sleeve Stripe Sweatshirt Dress (Spring 2014; similar options below)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – check your store for this, since I got mine in the store for $26.99)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (exact – sold out online, but you can check your local store)
- Jacket: Xhilaration, Target (so old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Tights: Merona, Target (Winter 2013; 2014 colors here)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)