Today’s fun highlights:
- In news that would only happen to me: This red wall is one of my favorite walls to take photos against, buuuuuttt the other day, I got caught by the (new) owners of this red-walled building while getting ready to take photos. I did not tell them about my super cool style blog. Instead, I told them I loved cool color walls (not a lie?). They probably thought I was crazy. They are probably right. But they’re opening a brew pub in the building, so that was fun to find out…since it is less than a mile away from my house.
- I was so flustered, I didn’t even use a purse in this post.
- On that note: someone found my blog on Monday of this week by searching “classy 55 year old mother.” Just thought you should know. I’m not sure whether that was a compliment or not.
- Off another Friday and The Husband and I are off to Chicago this morning for his birthday!! We went to a brewery last night. We’re going to a brewery tonight…and another one Saturday afternoon. Boy loves beer?
- He was obviously excited about that brew pub that I got the inside scoop about (see above…insert tears of laughter emoji).
- Some of you loved the coat that I ended up buying last week. Well guess what? It’s part of a 30% off deal right now! Find it here and use the code EXTRA30.
- I can’t think of many things I want for Christmas that aren’t clothing/shoes/accessories. This is how you know I am a style blogger on a shopping ban…
- 45 outfits down. 29 to go! This is going WAY too fast!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Seriously…the other day, I thought it was 9:30/10pm. It was 6:25pm. WHAT IS THIS?Darkness…apparently.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Scarf (exact – sold out online, but check the link for your local store’s stock; super similar)
- Lipcolor: Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain (exact; love these, this one is “Romantic”)
- Sweater: Old Navy (Winter 2013; great gray options below)
- Jeans: Old Navy (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)