Last week, I found this gorgeous polka dot coat at Target. I tried it on…for my Instagram account of course…and fell in love. Classic chic colors, classic but still fun print, and I’ve been talking about how I’m looking to build up my outerwear collection this year. So I put it out to Instagram that as soon as this went on sale, I was buying it.
That was done on Saturday.
Sunday morning I woke up to a 20% outwear and winter accessories sale.
Ultimate sale predictor? I think so.
Check out the rest of my outerwear picks below (and don’t miss the winter accessory sale too)!
Check them out:
- Merona Hooded Puffer Coat (this Cherry Peony color is so pretty, and there are 3 other colors too)
- Merona Wool Black and White Polka Dot Coat (see above…this now is owed by yours truly)
- Merona Black Long Wool Coat (this seems to be a great dupe of J.Crew’s Lady Day Coat – here – at 1/5 of the price?)
- Merona Leopard Print Wool Coat (I would have bought this one…had The Husband not hated it)
- Mossimo Tweed/Herringbone Wool Coat (soooo classic)