Chicago this weekend was full of freezing fun! The Husband and I trekked all over the city, and while I tried to layer my capsule wardrobe as much as possible (along with fleece tights underneath my jeans and a long underwear thermal under my sweater and button down), I was still freezing!
Luckily, we still managed to have a blast. The Husband’s brother and I had arranged a secret meetup for dinner, and The Husband was super surprised (and I kept a secret from him…super success, guys)! We finally took our photo in the bean and then I promotely deleted it when uploading these photos (#superfail).
Sidenote: Do you know what the best cure is for cold winter days out walking in the bitter cold?
Coffee and ducking into stores to shop while trying to warm up.
Two of my favorite things! What are the odds? ;)
ps. I went to the Colts/Patriots game with my dad last night. Super fun, but I also needed A LOT of coffee this morning!
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Button Down (exact)
- Hat: Target (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (exact)
- Sweater: Old Navy (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (Fall 2014; similar)