A touch of lace and a whole bunch of blue? Yes and yes.
Obviously, this week I’ve been big on layering and pants. It’s all a part of my fight to stay warm all winter long.
I’m pretty sure it takes a conscious effort to not pull pants out of my closet every single day during the next few months. I love skirts and dresses, specifically the ones in my capsule wardrobe, but they’re harder to coordinate with tights and extra layers, etc.
Pants? They’re just easy….and Katharine Hepburn wore them, so you can too!
ps. My mom and I are making holiday cookies next week. Does anyone have a favorite recipe to share? Let me know in the comments, please!
- On Target item: Mossimo Black Ankle Boots (Winter 2013; similar options below, all under $100!)
- Necklace: Target (exact, but silver)
- Purse: Coach via Poshmark (exact style; similar 1 & similar 2 for less)
- Sweatshirt: Ann Taylor Loft (exact; other options here)
- Gingham Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Jeans (disguised as black dress pants!): Ann Taylor Loft (exact)