As you may know, this gift guide series has been going strong for two weeks now (first guide here; second guide here) and continues every Thursday up until Christmas (that’s 7 Gift Guides!). I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, I might throw it on there!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
Here we go then!
The 2014 Gift Guides continue with your favorite interior decorator! They’re the first to comment on feng shui y may seem similar to last week’s Glitzy and Glamorous girl, but they’re in a league of their own…and their team color?
The INTERIOR DECORATOR
Habitat: West Elm, IKEA, the candle aisle of your local Target
Loves: fresh flowers in matching (or contrasting) color vases, knick-knacks (for gee-gaws as my beloved mother calls them), picture frames, fluffy pillows
Dislikes: bad natural light, windows with no curtains, mismatched color schemes
Check out my picks (all $50 or under) for your favorite interior decorator!
- Art.com Bicycle Print (more wall decor here)
- Threshold Multicolored Embroidered Medallion Throw Pillow
- Threshold Glass Bottles in Wire Rack (how cute would this be as a bunch of bud vases?)
- Better Homes and Gardens New Decorating Book
- Threshold Desktop Globe (we have this at our house, and it’s perfect!)
- Wall Mounted Metal Arrow Bar Sign
- Threshold Herringbone Throw Blanket
- Umbra Loft 6-Opening Clip Photo Frame
- Danya B Iron Bicycle Bookend Set (I’m obsessed with bikes and might need these!)
- DENY Designs “Hello Gorgeous” Throw Pillow (I love this!)