Today’s fun highlights:
- The 90s are back (or so I’ve heard), and I didn’t mean for this outfit to reflect it, but I’m kinda getting a minimal 90s grunge vibe from it. You?
- I worked today. It was rough (#poorme), mainly because it was the first Friday I’ve worked in a month, but luckily it was also the last Friday I work for THE REST OF THE YEAR. Booya!
- I’m catching the new Hunger Games movie this weekend with friends and hopefully going out dancing this week. Can’t. Wait!
- No shopping ban break this week, even those these Toms were calling my name (and the black ones too) early this week. The collaborations this year have been SO good.
- I’m so ready for Thanksgiving. So ready!
- 50 outfits down. 24 to go! That’s about 5 more weeks of this capsule. Are you all ready for it to be over?
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- It snowed here…and stuck this week. Winter, go home.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Ankle Boots (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: Target (Spring 2014; super similar under $20!)
- Sweatershirt: Ann Taylor Loft (exact; other options here)
- Vest*: Merona, Target (Poshmark – it’s reversible to black!; super similar plaid; super similar black)
- Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!