The countdown has begun (TWO MORE DAYS)!
I’m obviously incredibly excited for Thanksgiving (and a break)!
The Husband and I are volunteering early (EARLY!) on Thanksgiving to help pack meals for a local organization here in Indy, and then we’re loading up Cooper and heading up to northern Indiana to have Thanksgiving with my family.
I love Thanksgiving , because it involves three of my favorite F’s: family, food, and football.
So what better outfit to wear than a plaid button down and a light sweater? You’ll be layered for warmth (and style) and festive with your fall plaid print poking out (say that 5 times fast).
What are your Thanksgiving plans? What are you going to be wearing?!
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Button Down (exact)
- Sweater: Old Navy (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Necklace: Target (similar options below)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; similar 1, similar 2)
- Boots: Corso Como, Nordstrom (Fall 2014; similar)