Just call me Queen of the Plaid this fall. I’ve been all about the plaid scarves, shirts, and vests during this capsule collection. No print has reigned more supreme.
I’m just surprised I haven’t broken down and ordered these pants from Old Navy.
It’s just funny that plaid is so big in fall and florals are so big in the spring. Both prints to me seem to be able to transition to both seasons, but no one is ever SUPER EXCITED about pastel plaids in the spring (and vice versa in the fall about dark florals).
Oh style, you’re a mystery, but I love you so.
Ps. J.Crew Factory Customer Service just informed me that they unexpectedly sold out of the Colorblock Coat that I wanted SO BADLY….and I will not be receiving the one I ordered…on October 31. Sad face over here. My dreams of a perfect red/blue/white coat are crushed.
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Scarf (exact – sold out online, but check the link for your local store’s stock)
- Tee: Home T (exact)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – check your store for this, since I got mine in the store for $26.99)
- Pants: Old Navy (exact – LOVE them especially b/c they come in talls!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)