Guys, I’m officially a style blogger now! I bought a used, but still fancy “style blogger lens” (aka a 50mm f/1.8 Mid-Range Lens) one and half weeks ago, and I’m slowly but surely learning how to use it.
I shot about 3 outfits before I think I figured out some of the tricks, so the next couple of outfit photos might be a bit overexposed (read super white and light), so bear with me. I’m really hoping that this takes my blog to the next level, plus it’s kind of fun to figure stuff out like that (I think? ;)).
Anyways, the browns and navys of this outfit were calling my name one early morning in my closet, so I had to give in and let them hang out together.
ps. Any tips and tricks on working with this type of lens?
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Crossbody Purse (also would like in black, but based on this photo…you all voted brown! Haha!)
- Hat: Old Navy (exact)
- Sweatshirt: J.Crew Factory (Fall 2014; similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)
- Gingham Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)