I’ve been talking about Thanksgiving for what seems like forever, but it turns out that it was just Monday (see here).
I’m so glad it’s here tomorrow, and I’d love to wear the above outfit to my holiday gathering. Who knew that all this yellow and dark burgundy and gray would make a good color combination? Alas, this outfit will have to exist here in my dreams on the blog, since I own NONE of the above items (but that yellow hat is on my Christmas wishlist).
Thanksgiving dreams, y’all. Thanksgiving dreams…
Items from the Look:
- Moonshadow Yellow Pom Pom Cable Knit Beanie Hat
- Mossimo Supply Co. Chevron Knit Mittens
- Merona Yellow Mini Satchel Purse
- Gap Gray Wool Trench Coat
- Gap Multicolored Fair Isle Stripe Sweater
- Gap Skinny Pants
- Merona Brown Ankle Boots