Dear lovely readers,
This year I am thankful for…
- Readers/followers like you who make this blog so fun to write and share! I’m seriously so lucky to have great reader and great blog friends! :)
- The Husband and the opportunity to marry him this year. He’s my rock, and the best coffeemaker in this house (because coffee always tastes better when someone else makes it for you)!
- Parents who love and support me (and The Husband) on life decisions and just general well-being (aka will talk to me on the phone about insurance pros/cons and where something might be located in the grocery store).
- A younger brother who lives the farthest away he has ever lived from me, but whom has never been a closer friend and confidant (and does the WORST/BEST Guy Fieri impression ever).
- Friends who are really like family members.
- A puppy who is the sweetest, most loyal, cuddler ever.
- And a long list of other things that I could list for hours, because I am blessed to the max!
Happy Thanksgiving all, to you and yours! Have a great time with your families today and see you for some shopping tomorrow! :)
Unless you’re ready to go now…then enjoy 40% off apparel online at Target.com!
- On Target item: Mossimo Supply Co. Parka Coat (Fall 2013; this year’s version)
- Hat: Old Navy (exact – this is one of the best beanies out there, definitely recommend!)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Sweater: Ann Taylor (Winter 2013; super similar, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact (also in black)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Loafers: Old Navy (exact)