First off, HAPPY THANKSGIVING (more on this to come)!
Secondly, as you may know, this in the fourth post in a gift guide series (first guide here; second guide here; third guide here) that continues every Thursday up until Christmas (that’s 7 Gift Guides!). I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, I might throw it on there!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
Here we go then!
The 2014 Gift Guides continue with your favorite girly girl! They may seem similar to the Glitzy and Glamorous girl, but they’re in a league of their own…and their team color?
The GIRLY GIRL
Habitat: Brunch, powder rooms, tea time
Loves: Pink, bows, pearls, hot pink, rose gold, Lauren Conrad, light pink, gold jewelry, getting flowers
Dislikes: All black everything, when The Hills ended, losing their favorite lipstick (okay, but who doesn’t hate that?)
Check out my picks (all $30 or under) for your favorite girly girl!
- Agent18 Pink and White Stripe Cell Phone Case (if this was blue/white, it would be MINE!)
- Impressions by Isotoner Gold Polka Dot Mittens
- Mossimo Pink Flap Crossbody Purse
- Merona Embellished Crew Neck Sweater (I love this one!)
- Merona “Good as Gold” Wallet
- Arctic Tale Rose Gold Watch (if I didn’t already buy a gold watch this year, this one would be mine!)
- Merona Black Bow Crossbody Purse
- Lauren Conrad’s Beauty Book (here is the Style version if you’d rather)
- Xhilaration Pink Stripe Cozy Socks
- Three Strand Pearl Statement Necklace