Today’s fun highlights:
- Still full from the delicious Thanksgiving dinner my mom prepared yesterday. Thanks, Schmom!
- My contribution? Sausage cheese balls, so super healthy, you know?
- Baking cookies with my mom and The Husband today while we’re at my parents’ home this weekend! I can’t wait to eat ALL the dough. #bestpart
- My bestie B and her husband are coming up on Saturday to watch the Indiana University/Purdue University college football game. She, her husband, and I all went to IU. My dad and mom went to Purdue. It makes for an afternoon of football game appetizers and lots of trash talk!
- I scored a leopard print coat off Poshmark. I’m addicted, yes (to both outerwear and Poshmark), and can’t wait for it to come, but The Husband is dreading the day it arrives in the mail. Too bad, so sad!
- Speaking of shopping, I broke my no-shopping ban again this week. I should have known better than to try a no-shopping ban during those fabulous Black Friday deals.
- 55 outfits down. 19 to go! I want my full closet back. There. I said it.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Nothing, but feeling a little blogger guilt for breaking my shopping ban!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Navy and Red Stripe Tee (exact – and 5 other color options too)
- Necklace: Target (old; super similar under $15!)
- Chambray Button Down: Old Navy (exact)
- Quilted Jacket*: Old Navy (old, similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Flats: Mossimo, Target (old, similar options below)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!