I started my first Fall Capsule Challenge about 2.5 months ago. I wanted an easy way to reflect on what outfits I had worn and what pieces I had utilized, so I thought a recap post might be a good way to do that (here are September’s recap post and October’s recap post). This way I can see what’s working and what’s not, and you can have a concise post of the outfits (in case you didn’t want to read my everyday ramblings and just wanted the looks)!
Here. We. Go…
- Out of the Woods
- Red Collar Leather
- Red Dress: Kate Spade Inspired
- Red Dress: Madewell Inspired
- Last Leaves of Fall
- Black and White and Vest All Over
- Stripe Dress: Quirky
- Stripe Dress: Urban
- Black on Black on Black on Black
- Caught Red Walled
- Brr, Chicago, Brr
- Professional Plaid
- Neutrals Without Being Neutral
- Gingham and Lace
- 90s Vibe
- What to Wear On Thanksgiving
- So Much Plaid
- Horsing Around (Again)
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- The No-Shopping Ban Breaks Again
- Most Worn Item (besides jeans): cognac ankle boots, black ankle boots, stripe tee, black jeans
- Least Worn Item: I still haven’t worn one dress. Getting on it this month!
- Favorite Outfit: #3
- Honorable Mentions: #1, #6, #11, and #18
- Least Favorite Outfit: #19 (too grunge meets prim going on)
I’m excited to see what the rest of my capsule holds for me (only 19 looks to go)! What was your favorite and/or least favorite outfit from above (I’m actually really curious!)?