Lauren, Lauren, Lauren.
Congrats on the wedding this year! It was gorgeous. Like super-dee-duper gorgeous.
So, we’re wedding year twins and I love your Instagram account. So basically you’ve met the qualifications to be featured in a Target That Look post.
Plus you have some of the best classic girl style. And can we talk about how great your style has developed since you were first seen on Laguna Beach? I mean yikes!
But girlfriend’s killing it lately, especially here in a winter appropriate outfit. I love the mix of navy and black, and I tried to mimic it with a great affordable look!
ps. Some great Cyber Monday deals are going on!
- Target: Buy One Get One 60% (just today!)
- Loft: 50% Off Everything (code: MONDAY)
- Old Navy: 40% Off Everything (code: CYBER…biggest deal I’ve ever seen there!)
- Gap: 40% Off Everything (code: CYBER)
- J.Crew Factory: 50% Off Everything (code: CYBER, bonus 10% off + free shipping; hello this vest)
Target That Look:
- Merona Square Lens Sunglasses
- Mossimo Black Lace Dress (I tried this on here, and LOVE it, so I figure I could feature it here, since we can’t see Lauren’s dress)
- Merona Black Crossbody Satchel Purse
- Xhilaration Fleece Lined Tights (because Lauren looks cold!)
- Merona Navy and Black Print Wool Coat
- Journee Collection Black Suede Pumps (3 other colors too!)