This is probably one of my favorite outfits from the capsule so far! I wore it to brunch two weekends ago with some friends, and while I may have been the most dressed up at our table of four, I was certainly still comfortable. Plus, the plaid shirt keeps it on the casual side.
The brunch spot we went to is within walking distance from my house (thank you walkable ankle boots) and has paper tablecloths that you can color on, which my inner child definitely appreciates. So while I may look the most polished at brunch, rest assured that I will be coloring my heart out at the table and likely spilling some coffee on my shirt.
That’s a typical Sunday here for Style On Target…;)!
- On Target item: Merona Plaid Shirt (exact)
- Scarf: unknown (similar 1, similar 2)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: vintage Coach (thrifted; exact current bag; super similar for less!)
- Skirt: Ann Taylor (Winter 2013; similar options below)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – plus 9 other colors!)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)