Oh man, it is getting close to the end of this capsule challenge, and I’m just now pulling this dress out of the collection to wear? Shame on me.
Truth be told, I was saving it for something special, like that new favorite skirt or blouse that you just want to wait and wear for that “special occasion or moment”. I had a good friend in college that told me she never wastes a moment to wear her new favorite thing, because every single day is a special moment and every day should be cherished.
Isn’t that cheesy? Yes. Do I still love it (and that friend)? Absolutely. Plus, you want to talk about maximizing your wardrobe and wear per item? Start wearing your items that you already own…instead of saving them for something special, only wearing it once or twice (because they’re soooo “special”), and losing the love that you have for them!
Well here’s to that friend, and here’s to cheesy sayings that are only cheesy because they ring true.
- On Target item: Merona Black and Gray Stripe Fit and Flare Dress (exact – under $30!)
- Necklace: Target (old; similar 1 – only $8.50, similar 2)
- Purse: Under the Sky, Target (exact – black/gray and also in brown/coral)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – plus 9 other colors!)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2013; similar options below)