So this vest has made the rounds on Instagram, and I may have tried to put it in my online shopping cart this weekend, but I haven’t pulled the trigger on it yet.
However, I do love the idea of making a vest work multiple different ways, and while I’ve only wore my vests here on Style On Target with pants of some sorts, just think how many ways that you could wear them with dresses and/or skirts. So I tried to attempt just that here, and love the mix of red, white, black, and gray.
Have you worn a vest with a skirt and/or dress? I’d love to see it in real life!
Items from the Look:
- Limited Edition Leather Knit Sleeve Gloves
- Merona Red Cable Knit Beanie (I tried this on in stores, and it is super cute)
- J.Crew Factory Stripe Graphic Sweatshirt
- Mossimo Zip Around Chain Strap Wristlet Wallet
- J.Crew Factory Red/Black Buffalo Plaid Puffer Vest
- J.Crew Factory Gray Tweed Pencil Skirt
- Merona Black Opaque Tights
- A2 by Aerosoles Black Ankle Boots