Fifth Gift Guide here on Style On Target and only two more to go in the series (first guide; second guide; third guide; fourth guide). I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range. Most of the items will be from Target (because I love the heck out of that place), but if I find something I truly love elsewhere, I might throw it on there!
If there’s a particular person you are shopping for and need advice on what to get them, let me know and I can try to arrange a post for that person! Sound good?
Here we go then!
The 2014 Gift Guides continue with your favorite globe trotter! They’re always packing and unpacking and racking up those airline miles.
The GLOBE TROTTER
Habitat: airports, train stations, gas stations
Loves: Travel, seeing the sights, trying local cuisine, first class upgrades, meeting new people, speaking new languages
Dislikes: baggage fees, getting a new passport (and losing all your stamps!), flight delays
Check out my picks (all $50 or under) for your favorite jet setter!
- DENY Designs Let’s Travel Throw Pillow
- Oversized City Lights Scarf (perfect for chilly flights or for a pop of color when packing lightly)
- “Wild” by Cheryl Strayed Book (the book was turned into a movie starring Reese Witherspoon and releases this December…a great read!)
- Limited Edition “Pack Your Bags” Travel Pouch
- Limited Edition Green Weekender Bag (can be used as a weekend bag or a carry-on)
- Limited Edition City Print Wallet (the whole line is cute…okay?)
- Merona Open Layering Cardigan Sweater (I always get cold on flights, hence this pick!)
- Limited Edition “Destination Unknown” Passport Cover
- Light Bulb Soft Cover Notebooks (I love carrying notebooks when I travel for journals or reminders)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Striped Canvas Weekender Bag