Today’s fun highlights:
- This outfit was great in the fall (here)…and even better in the winter.
- Off today (and the rest of the Fridays in 2014). Hip hip hooray!
- Trying to keep it chill this weekend. We’ve been so go-go-go in November that I’m looking forward to a weekend at home with the puppy and The Husband…and probably some Chick-N-Minis!
- We booked a cruise through Carnival for February through a killer Cyber Monday deal! I. Can’t. Wait.
- You can still enter my holiday giveaway on Instagram. Just follow me (here) and follow the directions on the giveaway picture! Someone is going to win…might as well be you! :)
- “With bargains in their heads and fire in their eyes.” Please tell me you’ve seen this video. This pretty much describes my entire shopping strategy at Target (it’s almost like he knows me)!
- Speaking of Black Friday, I’m slowly receiving my Black Friday
cheatsscores. This sweater is my favorite so far, yhough all of you on Instagram seemed to love this watch a ton too!
- 60 outfits down. 14 to go! That doesn’t seem like much. Full closet of sweater and other ankle boots, I’ll be there soon!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- I can barely take photos without wearing a coat. Winter weather has arrived, friends.
- Oil change weekend here for The Husband and I.
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Mossimo Graphic Sweater (exact; solid colors – I want them all!)
- Hat: Target (Winter 2013; similar 1, similar 2)
- Coat*: Merona, Target (exact – comes in black too…I love it!)
- Necklace: thrifted (similar 1, similar 2)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!