Not dots about it, I love this coat. It’s warm. It’s ladylike. It’s a chic color combination (hello black and white) that goes with anything. Annnnd it’s polka dotted, which is one of my favorite patterns. Plus, right now, you can get it for $50! That means that if you wear it only TWO times per week for a fourth of only one year (13 weeks – hello Midwest winter), it equals to about $2 cost per wear. And if you do that for two years, that’s $1 per wear. Preeeeettty great.
And yes, after debating the color options of this purse (black versus brown) on Instagram (here), you all convinced me to get the brown. Well I loved the brown so much (y’all are always right), that when I saw the black on sale for $13.50 at my local Target (and only one left!!), I had to get it. So yes, I’m set on purses for a bit.
This weekend, we ended up seeing Interstellar, which I was NOT a fan of. I love me some Anne Hathaway, but it’s nearly a 3-hour movie and has very little “give back.” I can’t tell you a bunch more without ruining anything for you, but let’s just say…not going to watch it again!
How about you all? Do anything fun this weekend? See about BETTER movies?
- On Target item: Merona Polka Dot Wool Coat (and 40% off this week doesn’t hurt either!)
- Hat: Old Navy (exact)
- Scarf: unknown (similar 1, similar 2)
- Tee (underneath coat): Merona, Target (exact)
- Pants: Old Navy (old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact; in brown too, which I also own!)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)