Grab your coffee this Monday morning (like Emma) and try to hang on until the weekend. Mondays are rough. But you know what makes them better? Imagining yourself wearing this look come this weekend.
You’ll stay warm. You’ll look chic. Annnnnnd it won’t be Monday for much longer.
You can do it!
ps. A TON of Target clothing (including outerwear is 30-40% off this week) on Target.com (here) and accessories are buy one, get one 50% off (here). Make sure you grab your favorites, because they aren’t always this much on sale! I’ve got my eye on this puffer coat (here) and this floral skirt is gorgeous (here – Merona pencil skirts are the BEST)!
pps. Old Navy has the striped vest back in stock (here) and it’s an extra 40% off today! I scored it on Black Friday and hopefully will be styling it on the blog soon.
Target That Look:
- Merona Retro Lens Sunglasses
- Merona Red Cable Knit Beanie (plus 6 other colors if red won’t match your coat!)
- TOMS for Target Gray Pullover Sweater
- Mossimo Skinny Jeans
- Merona Black Wool Peacoat (or you know, 5 other colors too)
- Mad Love Wedge Ankle Boots (these are close too, but they’re not from Target)
- Merona Cognac Crossbody Flap Purse (Emma’s not carrying one, but we all know she needs one!)