The best/cheesiest thing I do all day is try to come up with post titles. Because I’m all about the puns, ’bout those puns, no treble (insert Meghan Trainor’s song, “All About the Bass” here), and there’s nothing I love more than a little word play action. Hope you can handle that if you’re new to the blog!
In other news, this outfit was pretty much ripped right off the back of the lovely See Jane (thanks Anna Jane!). See her original look here, and ask her where I can find an awesome stairwell to take photos in during this terrible cold and drizzly weather we’re having here in Indiana.
Good news? A faux fur scarf (scored on major sale last year, but there’s one below for under $15!) and a warm, cozy sweater help to beat the winter drizzle blues. Which I’m already having. Because I’m a big baby.
- On Target item: Mossimo Ultrasoft Sweater (exact and in v-necks – 40% off this week online!)
- Scarf: The Limited (Winter 2013; similar 1; similar 2)
- Purse: Target (exact – reversible to gray; also available in cognac/coral – here)
- Skirt: Merona, Target (similar options below)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – plus 9 other colors!)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)