So I stumbled upon this skirt while browsing sequin skirts for the holidays. Casually. You know, like everyone does once in a while.
Just kidding. No one else does that. Except me.
I don’t need one. I want one. I’m trying to talk The Husband into hosting a New Year’s Eve party at our house, and I think I would just be the cutest little hostess with a sequin skirt.
But where do you wear a sequin skirt beyond a NYE party? Anywhere? My brainstorming stopped at bachelorette party, but since I already had one of those (hello March) and none of my friends are engaged right now, I’m thinking those options are slim. But a classy holiday party? Now that is a perfect event for a sequin skirt.
Stay festive with a red sweater, classy ankle strap pumps, and a fun clutch/purse that echos the gold and black in the skirt!
Where would you wear a sequin skirt?
Items from the Look:
- H&M Red Pattern Knit Sweater
- Limited Edition Black Faux Fur Infinity Scarf (plus five other colors!)
- Multiple Row Rhinestone Chain Bracelet
- TEVOLIO Diamond Cut Out Clutch Purse
- Mossimo Black Ankle Strap Open Pumps (I might neeeed these!)
- H&M Black and Gold Stripe Sequin Pencil Skirt