Gah! It’s no secret here, but I’m mad for any red/blue combination.
I saw this red and navy blue stripe tee from Target right before my capsule challenge started, and I had to have it. It’s everything I want from a shirt: comfy, perfect color combination, striped and cheaply priced, but not cheaply made.
The boatneck tees from Target are my favorites, so be sure to check them out. I’d wait for a sale though, because their regular price ($12) is a little steep, but this week, you can nab them for $8, which is much better. Because then you can get three for the price of two normally. Shopping math is my favorite.
- On Target item: Merona Boatneck Tee (stripes, solids)
- Blazer: Merona, Target (Fall 2013; similar options below)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (exact)
- Purse: Coach (Poshmark score; exact style; similar 1 & similar 2 for less)
- Jeans: Old Navy (exact – beyond my regular jeans, these have been my go-tos)
- Heels: Merona, Target (Winter 2013, similar 1, similar 2, similar 3)