Second to Last Gift Guide here on Style On Target and only one more to go in the series (first guide; second guide; third guide; fourth guide; fifth guide). I’ll be posting a gift guide for a specific individual that you might be having some trouble shopping for. I’m going to try to keep all the gifts under $50 for sure and hopefully the majority of them in the $25-30 range.
Here we go then!
The 2014 Gift Guides continue with your favorite men! Yes, I lumped them into one guide, but don’t worry…there is something for all of them. Grandpas, dads, brothers, husbands, boyfriends, best guy friends, etc.
The MEN OF YOUR LIFE
Habitat: man caves, sports bars, the office, the garage, nerd conventions (oh wait, that’s just MY husband! ;))
Loves: sports (or not), beer, comfort
Dislikes: shopping, reading fashion blogs (jokes)
Check out my picks (all $35 or under) for your favorite dude!
- Men’s Canvas Weekender Bag (is it bad that I want this? #favoritecolorcombo)
- Men’s Woodchuck Tie (other tie options here)
- Merona Red Plaid Shirt (I’m pretty sure The Husband owns this)
- Merona Navy Baseball Hat (no logo baseball hats always remind me of my grandpa, so I think he’ll enjoy this one)
- Merona Black Leather Gloves
- Merona Plaid Scarf (scarves aren’t for every guy, but my dad wears one, and he always looks so fancy!)
- Merona Quarter Zip Sweater (a step up from their basic hoodie)
- Men’s Brown Strap Watch (this is $20 and looks super expensive)
- Merona Cognac Bifold Wallet
- Merona Argyle Crew Socks (I think my brother gets a pair of these every year. He’s also quite the fancy dresser, even if he is known as “That V-Neck Sweater Guy”…just kidding, R!)