Today’s fun highlights:
- This orange peacoat makes everything better.
- Off today (and the rest of the Fridays in 2014). Hip hip hooray!
- Some of our Christmas presents got wrapped this week (thanks to Thursday night football), and I can’t wait to spend some time with my loved ones the next two weekends.
- The Puppy (Cooper) has been extra cuddly this week, and we’ve been playing many rounds of his favorite game, “Hide and Seek.” Basically, we throw his stuffed toy (which we call a “baby”, don’t judge us too much if you hear us say “Go get us a baby”) up or down a set of stairs and then hide. He runs, gets the toy, and then tries to find us. It’s hilarious if he can’t find you and extra cute when he does, because he’s so proud and happy. That pup is a keeper for sure!
- Almost everything I bought from Target.com during Black Friday was a major flop, which is sad because it was a cheat day on my no-spending ban, but good in the fact that I’m not just “settling” for items. I’m slowly but surely learning what I like and what looks good. Yay! One thing I did love? This plaid sweater (just $12 this week!).
- 64 outfits down. 9 to go! I’m only pushing through to the end because I hate quitters.
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- After last weekend’s expensive car tune ups (The Husband ended up having notable issues with his brakes), I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. I’m also a big baby, and my mom made my dentist appointment for me. #perpetually12
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Black/White Stripe Boatneck Tee (stripes, solids)
- Hat: Old Navy (exact)
- Coat*: Old Navy (old; similar, affordable pea coat options below)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (exact)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!