The Husband took these photos after our Friday half-day outing. I had completely forgot that The Husband had taken the afternoon off, so when he got off work at 11:30am, I was shocked to see him at home (while I was posted up on the couch, snuggling with Cooper, and still in pajamas)!
We made a fun afternoon of it (after I got dressed!) by heading to downtown Indy and window shopping, eating burgers, sipping mead wine (made with honey) at New Day Meadery (where you can try samples and play board/card games – a must try if you are in the Indy area), and learning Skip-bo (our first time playing and I won)!
We must have gotten lucky this weekend with fun activities, because B and her husband took us to the IU basketball game in Bloomington, and we had a great time at another winery (I promise I’m not a lush!), watching IU win, and devouring my favorite pizza ever (I promise I am a pizza lush!). All and all, a win of a weekend.
ps. If you missed it this morning, there are one million and one things on sale at Target right now. Practically everything I’ve mentioned in this post (and my last 20+ posts) are on sale. Check them out here (just use the code JOY30 for 30% off most things). And BONUS? If you use your Target Red Card, you can get a bonus 10% off Target brand items (like Merona, Mossimo, etc.).
- On Target item: Xhilaration Leopard Print Sweatshirt ($10 right now and also has matching leggings here – want!)
- Hat: Old Navy (exact)
- Gloves: Impressions by Isotoner, Target (exact – the absolute softest!)
- Coat: Mossimo Supply Co., Target (Fall 2013; super similar)
- Plaid Button Down: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact; in brown too, which I also own!)
- Ankle Boots: Mossimo, Target (Fall 2013; similar 1, similar 2)