Hey Taylor, whatcha listening to? Is it your top selling album, 1989? Because I guarantee that’s what I’m listening to this morning on my drive to work and during my one hour of “quiet time” at work. Because it’s Monday…and because I can!
Taylor has been making the rounds on all the news outlets lately (mainly because of her new album and appearance during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show), but the best one in my opinion is this article (sent to me by my dad who knows me oh so well).
Who wore it better? Taylor made her vote here, but I’m voting Taylor. Because it’s hard to be an actual human being and pull off that many colors at once…oh and I adore her!
ps. Heads up, there are one million and one things on sale at Target right now. Practically everything I’ve mentioned in this post (and my last 20+ posts) are on sale. Check them out here (just use the code JOY30 for 30% off most things). And BONUS? If you use your Target Red Card, you can get a bonus 10% off Target brand items (like Merona, Mossimo, etc.).
Target That Look:
- Merona Black Satchel Purse
- Mossimo Plaid Scarf (if you are looking almost an exact match, check this one from Forever21)
- Merona Gray Knit Fliptop Gloves
- Merona Black/White Plaid Flannel Popover
- Mossimo Burgundy Pants (these come in a million colors)
- Merona Tan Wool Peacoat (5 other colors too!)
- Mossimo Supply Co. Lace Up Brown Boots