Last Gift Guide here on Style On Target! Thanks for following along, and hope these helped you check some people off your gift list (or find something for yourself). In case you missed any of the past six guides, you can find them here (first guide; second guide; third guide; fourth guide; fifth guide; sixth guide).
Here we go then!
The 2014 Gift Guides end with your favorite career minded lady. She’s last in our series of gift guides, but she’s never last to work. In fact, she’s probably already at the office (or still there depending on when you read this), so you might be able to sneak in some last minute shopping in while she’s making her commute.
The WORKING GIRL
Habitat: her office at work; her office at home
Loves: being early, her cell phone; coffee
Dislikes: making $0.75 to a man’s $1, not having the corner office, eating lunch at her desk
Check out my picks (all $35 or under) for your favorite career gal!
- Merona Cognac Tote Bag (or in black here)
- Merona Silver/Gold Bracelet Watch
- Ban.do “I Am Very Busy” iPad Sleeve
- Ban.do iPhone Charger (I’m always killing my battery before the day is over)
- Sugar Paper Polka Dot Daily Planner
- Speck CandyShell Card Cell Phone Case (holds credit cards for a quick run for coffee or lunch!)
- Merona Black Touch Screen Compatible Leather Gloves (so chic!)
- Merona Plaid Tailored Blazer (love this print!)
- Ban.do “But First, Coffee” Travel Mug