Today’s fun highlights:
- All the neutrals (including leopard…so says Jenna Lyons) came to play in one outfit today…and I loved it.
- Off today (and the rest of the Fridays in 2014). Hip hip hooray!
- Brunch with the bestie B is the best, especially with biscuits (say that 5 times fast)!
- The Husband and I made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies last night. They are super delicious dunked in coffee. I mean…I wouldn’t know that or anything.
- We’re heading to IL this weekend to celebrate Christmas with The Husband’s family. Pizza, too many rounds of games to count, and probably a beer or two are in my immediate future (and
moreoatmeal chocolate chip cookies).
- Also…less than a week until Christmas! Ahh! Where did the time go?
- The only thing I scored this week during the crazy Target sales online? This hat, which is sold out online, but I used the store finder, order it online with the code JOY30, and picked it up THAT day in stores. Genius.
- 70 outfits down. 4 to go! It’s the FINNNNNAAAALLL COUNTDOWN!
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- So much work to do before the break. So little time!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Black Heels (exact)
- Scarf: unknown (similar 1, similar 2)
- Sweater: Old Navy (super similar – in affordable cashmere!)
- Coat*: Old Navy (via Poshmark; super similar and afforable leopard options below)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
*Not part of the capsule, but outerwear doesn’t count!