Today’s fun highlights:
- Hello last outfit of the capsule (and hello end of the no-shopping ban)! Ps. I might end up wearing this for New Year’s Eve next week. It’s festive and the colors seem to be spot on.
- I had a lovely Christmas day, and I hope you all did too. We opened presents, ate a whole bunch of appetizers, and went with the rest of northern Indiana to see a movie at the local theater. It was packed, but Unbroken is worth the price of a ticket (though I would highly recommend reading the book too)!
- I think today my mom and I might go see Into the Woods. I’m in love with musicals, but haven’t seen this one ever, so I’m excited to see it for the first time. I heard Anna Kendrick and Emily Blunt are amazing in it.
- Did anyone else see a movie this weekend? My brother R pointed out that I don’t end up watching a lot of movies, but apparently all the ones I did want to see came out in or around December. I still want to catch Wild.
- Hanging out the rest of today and tomorrow morning at my parents and then we’re headed back to Indianapolis to open our last presents (just The Husband and I together with Cooper at home) and enjoy the rest of our weekend (just read that as getting brunch and watching football).
Today’s not-so-fun highlights:
- Nothing! I’m loving being on break and having some free time to spend with my family!
Happy weekend, friends! What are you up to?
- On Target item: Merona Black Heels (exact)
- Scarf: unknown (similar 1, similar 2)
- Dress: Merona, Target (Fall 2014; super similar)
- Belt: Target (super old; similar 1, similar 2)
- Tights: Merona, Target (exact – plus 9 other colors!)
- Clutch: DIY (maybe I will do a tutorial some time!; similar 1, similar 2)