The Husband and I are gearing up to host our first (and hopefully annual) New Year’s Eve Party. We’re picking up champagne and fancy flutes, appetizers, sparkling grape juice for those who don’t drink, and some fun and festive decorations, but I’m still in a rut about what to wear as the hostess.
I love an excuse to wear something sparkly and/or glitzy, so I’m looking to add a little sparkle and shine to something that I already own (maybe substitute out the scarf in this look with a sparkly necklace?).
Check out these sparkly picks for how to get festive during your NYE parties, and let me know if you have any outfit ideas in mind. I’ll be sure to post mine!
ps. And if you’re in need of champagne flutes (shown above), you can grab these for a steal!
- Merona Block Heel Embellished Pumps (in red too!)
- Merona Embellished/Bedazzled Tights
- Lily Star Sequin Chevron Dress (only $20!)
- Gold and Clear Statement Necklace (under $20 with coupon code EXTRA20 today only!)
- Limited Edition Sparkle Knit Beanie (comes in 3 other colors)
- Mossimo Gold Shine Tank
- Merona Pointed Toe Bow Flats (I’ve heard these are super comfortable, so I might have to snag a pair soon!)
- TEVOLIO Shimmer Stone Clutch (in black here too)