Insert sad face here. Christmas Day (and week) is officially over…I’m back at work today, and I’m a little bit sad about it.
We had a great time in northern Indiana with my parents and brother (and with my grandparents the day after Christmas), but sadly, I’m back to work today, and we took down our tree last night (I convinced The Husband to leave it up one more night once we got back from my parents’ home).
It’s a little less festive in our home right now, but that doesn’t mean that it can’t still be a holiday atmosphere on the blog today! Here’s a festive look for you all that are missing the red and green like I am!
I’ll try to have a recap of the capsule tomorrow or Thursday, as I’m glad it’s over, but glad I accomplished it too!
- On Target item: Merona Chunky Cable Pullover (exact- now on sale)
- Beanie: Old Navy (exact)
- Scarf: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – and in brown here)
- Heels: Merona, Target (exact)
- Coat: Merona, Target (exact)