Nothing like a bedazzled sweater and a leopard print coat to end your Tuesday on, huh? I’m loving the ability to “shop my own closet” now that the Capsule Challenge has ended.
I haven’t worn these green jeans in ages, and while they may be a bit tight right now (I blame my mom’s 7-Layer Dip and my lack of willpower), I’m hoping to get a lot more use of things I already own.
I also need someone to keep reminding me of this given all the end of the year/post-Christmas sales going on now…
ps. I got my hair trimmed right before the holiday, and my bangs are NEARLY grown out. I think it took a full year, and I’m super impressed that I didn’t have them cut back into bangs (given that lack of willpower mentioned above). Go me. ;)
- On Target item: Merona Tan Embellished Sweater (exact- now on sale – gift from my in-laws)
- Watch: Merona, Target (exact)
- Jeans: Lee (super old; similar)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (Fall 2014 – sold out online; similar 1, similar 2)
- Coat: Old Navy (bought on Poshmark; similar options below)