Happy New Year’s Eve, friends!
I love (and admire) those posts from other bloggers where they recap things that they’ve seen/read throughout the week, so I thought I’d try to incorporate that on my blog in my own way. Mainly, because I’m always online in some capacity, but also because there is so much to share!
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet (and just in time for the New Year!):
- Taylor Swift and I are equally obsessed with this cover. Absolutely lovely!
- This post by Fran (and the thoughtful comments that follow). I love real bloggers, especially Fran, so this post was a treat to read!
- My go-to-cookie recipe…can’t go wrong with these.
- These bow flats and the gray flannel version of these shoes are my wishlist (which ps. my 2015 Wishlist – see 2014’s here – should be up next week).
- Going to try to put these 8 simple things to mind in the coming new year. 2014, you were magical and wonderful, and hopefully 2015 will be as well.
- Speaking of 2015, you think that The Husband will let me paint my side of the office like this?
- I would never believe you if you told me this statement necklace was under $10 (use code EXTRA10 to get 10% off)!
- A quick look at this video confirms that this planet and this year were memorable (thanks for showing us that, Google)!
- How gorgeous does Kendi look in this fair isle sweater? I pinned both looks and may have ordered the sweater (here) for myself. Whoops.
- And to get you grooving into 2015, be sure to check out this mashup of 2014 hit songs. I look forward to this guy’s end-of-the-year mix every year!
Let me know if you all like this style of post! It’s fun to share all the fun stuff!
I’m off now to finish cleaning the house in prep for our party this evening! Stay safe, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow! Happy New Year!
- On Target item: Cliche Houndstooth Sweater (super soft and a gift from my in-laws; extra 10% off today with code EXTRA10!)
- Beanie: Old Navy (sold out online; super similar)
- Button Down Blouse (under sweater): Merona, Target (Summer 2014; super similar)
- Jeans: Denizen, Target (exact)
- Purse: Merona, Target (exact – and in brown here)
- Ankle Boots: Loft (gift from The Husband, because I wear my brown ones ALL the time; similar 1, similar 2))